In light of the evolving COVID-19 situation around the world, Galle Face Hotel remains committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and associates as our utmost priority. We understand that travel is a necessary and rewarding part of our lives, and know that the current environment has affected how you make your travel decisions. We have taken precautionary measures to reassure you that our hotel is operating to the highest degree of health and safety vigilance, following guidelines set by government and protocols issued by local and international authorities. These include the following:
- Hourly deep cleaning, disinfection of public areas and common touchpoints, e.g. lobby areas and elevators
- Mandatory, frequent temperature checks for all guests and associates
- Regular cleaning of air filters and air conditioning systems
- Briefing all associates on enhanced personal hygiene
- Closure of hydrotherapy areas in spas, including steam, sauna and vitality pools
- Health declaration for all contractors and other third parties who visit our property
Galle Face Hotel has made necessary arrangements to facilitate the temporary closure due to the curfew imposed by the government till further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding during this time. For questions related to an upcoming reservation, please call the hotel directly at +94 112 541 010.
Look forward to welcoming you back to the Galle Face Hotel.
The Galle Face Hotel Management Team