A spacious suite of over 200 square meters, at the top of the hotel with breathtaking views of the landmark Galle Face Green and the Indian Ocean.
- 200 m2
- Double bed
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen television with pay-TV channels
- Wireless and ADSL Internet connection
- En suite bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Buffet Breakfast
- Tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages served at the Long Room throughout the day
- Evening beverages with canapés and hot dishes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in room & throughout the hotel
- Complimentary access to digital collection of international newspapers
- Use of Private meeting space (subject to availability)
- Complimentary late check-out (subject to room availability)
- Children visiting the Long Room must be accompanied by an adult
- Smart casual dress code is required in the Long Room. Strictly no shorts, singlets, workout attire or flip flops
- Payments to be settled in US Dollars currency for Non-Resident of Sri Lanka, Hotel rate quoted in a foreign currency will be converted into LKR as per the Tourist Hotels Association of Sri Lanka’s exchange rate of the day.
- Please note, The Galle Face Hotel will not be liable for any exchange rate losses/gain due to any transactions/refunds processed, irrespective of customer’s credit/debit card currency.
- Extra beds will incur a USD 25 charge per bed, per night.
- Children between the ages of 0-4.99, will be considered FOC (stay and meals), with an allowance of up to 02 children sharing room with legal parents or legal guardians.
- Children between the ages of 5-11.99, will be charged 50% of the adult meal rate, with an allowance of up to 02 children sharing room with their legal parents or legal guardians.
- Children above the ages of 12 will be considered as adults
Graced by Empress Eugenie, wife of Napoleon III, Emperor of France, in the early 1900s on her only visit to Ceylon, the Empress Suite is the top tier suite in the hotel.
With wonderful bright rooms and incredible views of the Indian Ocean, the Presidential suite is set over one hundred square meters and has a light and airy sitting room with Dining room seating up to ten guests.
Frequented by members of Thailand’s elite in the early part of the last century, this suite is compact and homely and boasts 70 square meters, consisting of a lounge and dining room and one bedroom.
We have had many important visitors from Holland staying in the Royal Dutch suite. It is very similar to the Royal Thai suite in size at eighty square meters and has one bedroom, a lounge and dining area and a useful study.
Wonderful views across the city and the Galle Face green enhance the grandness of the Commonwealth suite.
Memories of a bygone age are evoked when you step into the Ceylon Suite with its ambience and rooms oozing with history.